We cater to our patients' needs and work together to make your visit to our office a pleasant and memorable one. After all, we're family, so you are too!
Check out some of our recent patient reviews on Yelp and also on
I really enjoyed my experience. Dr. Sam was gentle on my teeth and it didn't hurt at all like other dentists. My teeth look brand new again. Definitely coming back :)
I rarely do reviews but the service I got today from Dr. Sam's dental office is top notch, I would give it 10 stars if I could. I don't like going to a dentist visit, but Dr. Sam made it really comfortable on my part. He explains everything in details and also has a very gentle hands. Dr. Sam is also genuinely kind, he will help you as much as he can. I wish I have known Dr. Sam way way before. Me and my wife will going here from now on and will start recommending Dr. Sam to my family and friends.
Very kind and patient team! I have anxiety about seeing a dentist, but they manage to make the appointments as painless and stress-free as possible. They also keep in mind what my insurance covers and when, and make sure to prioritize what's important to fix and scheduling things in a timely manner that I can still afford. Thanks yall
Found this dentist through yelp for my fiancée. He loved it! The staff was super friendly and so was the dentist. The dentist fully explained to him what they were going to do and didn't scold him at all. My fiancée had never really liked going to the dentist but he now says he will definitely keep going back to this one.
I love this dentist. It was a pain free visit, and he also walked me through each thing he was doing. The staff is extremely friendly and I would recommend this dentist to anyone.
New to the area for school, I didn't know where to go for my dental cleanings. Then a quick search led me here. I've always been very nervous when going to the dentist, but Dr. Sam at Smiles Northridge was very nice and reassuring! I expressed interest in having a crown put in and the doctor explained how by having a filling put in instead, i'd save alot of money! It was nice to meet a doctor who was more interested in helping me rather than taking my money! I will be visiting againf or my follow up visits.
1. WOW! I just got back from having three procedures done by Doctor Sam (Filling repair on a tooth, repairing six teeth due to night grinding and cleaning.) Doctor Sam was highly professional as he clearly explained what he was doing. I work in Technology. I like to know details about what is being done in my mouth LOL! The more details the better to feel less anxious so that I can prepare myself mentally for the discomfort that is about to hit me LOL! fortunately, there was no discomfort at all Dr. Sam did all the procedures like a PRO with no pain or discomfort AMAZING!
2. Eugenia's performed cleaning, her hands are so soft I was amazed of the great comfort I felt she is truly the best Dental professional like Dr. Sam, they are both seasoned professionals.
3. I would like to share that this is the first time I did not receive a big bill unlike my previous dentists who asked for the entire procedures upfront and one even offer a menu of procedures including a lender where I can apply for a loan. At Smiles Northridge every procedure is affordable and there are no hidden agendas or dental menu.
4. Smiles Northridge took care of my dental needs and saved us money in the process.
5. I am very happy with the service I received from this dental office, my entire family is transferring to this dental office; I will be booking appointments for each one of them soon.
6. Dental office building is conveniently located close to my home, there is plenty of parking, and safe location.
7. I had pain in one of my tooth, I was seen by Dr. Sam within 2 days (I am a new patient.)
8. No one push me for unneeded dental procedures. Very straight forward Dental office, professional, pleasant and lots of friendly faces, Edith (front desk) is very pleasant, they treat you like family.
I'm very happy with this dental office. I highly recommend to the entire SFV and nearby areas including Santa Clarita.
My whole life I went to a dentist in Newbury Park. I finally had found a dentist in the valley from Yelp. I had really good experiences here. They're all very nice from the receptionist, the dental hygienist, to Dr. Sam. They have TV for you to watch while you're at waiting. I really appreciate that they have the occasional Saturday appointments. I would say that they are very kind here and very efficient at what they do.